Click on these links to go directly to these topics:
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
What types of Cookies do we use?
1. What are Cookies, and how do we use them?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many web sites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when you access our Site, or our advertisements, or other content provided by us or by others on our behalf from other sites. Information we gather through cookies may include the date and time of your visits to our Site, the pages viewed, and the time spent at our Site.
- Personalize your experience with our Site;
- Collect aggregate information about Site usage by all of our users;
- Control the display of advertisements;
- To offer other products, services, and functionalities personalized to you; and
- To improve the performance of our Site to provide you with a better user experience.
For further details on cookies, please visit All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information on cookies and similar technologies, www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. What types of Cookies do we use?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
We use “analytics” cookies, which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of our Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Site and offer the best user experience.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use, or that are used by our affiliates and partners, and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
Most of our cookies expire within 30 days, although some of our analytics cookies may persist longer.